In this video, I talk about how to be more organized and productive – 7 habits for life organization.
The problem is people believe that being productive is doing more and being busier.
But being productive isn’t about doing more; it’s about making better use of your time. It’s about having a good system in place to be more organized.
You’ll go from feeling overwhelmed to being on top of it so you can make time for the things that are important to you.
Here are seven tips to get you more organized and productive:
1. Give yourself space to get organized
2. Keep a balance of yin and yang
3. Keep things out of your head
4. Build a system you trust
5. Batch similar tasks
6. Do the most important task first
7. Use the Eisenhower matrix
The benefits of building a better system with these seven habits:
- You will start each day feeling calm and in control.
2. You will have a clear overview and a plan so you never lose track of an important goal.
To help you have clarity on your dreams and goals, I’ve created a free guide called The 10 Principles to Design a Life You Love.
Grab your copy at http://bit.ly/3p4vdlW